This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Always Onwards Ltd of The Business Studio, 128 Bloomfield Road, Bath, BA2 2AS.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.dommoorhouse.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and subscribing to any of the Five-Year Entrepreneur products and services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• You will need to supply your bank details for payment or direct debit services. This information is provided direct to “PayPal” and is stored subject to their policy. We will not store any of your payment information.
• If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence which may be used, amongst other things, for future training, to ensure we always provide the best possible service to you.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL PROFILE, PASSWORDS AND LOGIN DETAILS
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any purchases you make on the site.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our site.
We may from time to time contact you, or permit our trusted third parties to use your data to contact you, with information about goods and services which we think you may be interested in.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at The Business Studio, 128 Bloomfield Road, Bath. BA2 2AS, or by accessing the link at the bottom of any of our email newsletter communications to unsubscribe.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access any information we hold about you. All you need to do is contact us in writing, enclosing payment for £10.00 at:
Always Onwards Ltd, The Business Studio, 128 Bloomfield Road, Bath. BA2 2AS.
Please note that payments are sent at your own risk. We will not accept any liability for payments that are lost or damaged in transit.